Skip to main content

Which Character Are You?

I thought we could have a little fun with an old blog post today. Come Eat at My Table is on sale for only .99. Grab your copy today if you haven't already. But first...

Here’s a fun little diddy today. Take this quiz and then scroll down to the bottom (make sure you answer all the questions first) to see which character you are most like in the novel Come Eat at My Table.

Click on the cover
to go to Amazon
  1. How do you feel about food?
A.    Enjoy cooking and entertaining

B.     Enjoy eating

C.     Enjoy both cooking and eating

D.    Have to eat to survive

  1. How do you feel about your surroundings?
A.    I notice some things

B.     What about them?

C.     I notice everything, even the minute details

D.    Nonchalant

  1. How do you feel about forgiveness?
A.    The one who hurt me needs to apologize first

B.     I don’t let things bother me

C.     I have learned my lessons

D.    People make me angry


  1. How do you feel about work?
A. I do whatever it takes to get a job done

B. I would rather not work

C. I enjoy helping others in their work

D. I work to take care of my family


  1. Which is more like you during a conversation?
A.    I try to listen, but sometimes I tune people out

B.     I do most of the talking

C.     I listen and hang on every word

D.    I listen to those I want to listen to

  1. How do you relax?
A.    Talk a walk

B.     Sing along with the radio at the top of my lungs

C.     Rest or read

D.    What does relax mean?



All right. Take note of  how you answered the questions. If you answered mostly A’s you are most like Karin. If you answered mostly B’s you are most like Hope. If you answered mostly C’s you are most like Faith. If you answered mostly D’s you are most like Rob.

Now, don’t you want to read the book to see who your character is?

Comments

  1. I'm mostly A, B, D (no C's) - I guess that makes me very unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They are very much alike. Faith notices things about people. Her mother taught her well!

      Delete
  3. I'm a C. This was a fun post! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faith is a great character to be like! Glad you enjoyed the post.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yay! Another unique friend! Unique friends bring color to life.

      Delete
  5. She was one of my favorite characters to write.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How interesting. I feel like I am all over the place with my answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was almost all D's so that makes me most like Rob!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had "C" for Faith. It was a fun little diddy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Meditations - Valuable

Valuable Sometimes as a mom it's hard to feel valuable. It's often a thankless job. Nobody sees even half of what you do. Work is often paid for with a screaming baby, a temper tantrum throwing toddler, a temperamental teenager, and a husband who just wants his dinner. I once read an article that said stay-at-home moms "should" be earning $162,581 a year. Where are my mom friends who see that in their bank account? You know something? Our mom value is not in money. Being a mom is the highest calling God gave to women, not climbing the corporate ladder. I am not dissing moms who work outside the home. Each one has to make choices as to what is best for her family. This is for all those who choose to stay at home, those who sometimes feel value less. Our value was in the little lives you are molding each day. Your payment is all the sticky, syrupy kisses and the I love yous from the lips of those to whom you gave life. Our value is raising ch

Monday Meditations - Ambivilence

Ambivalence Oh, how this word defines us as humans! We are ambivalent about so many things. We are wishy-washy. We can't seem to make up our minds about anything. Just look at a woman's bedroom after she has gotten dressed. The pile of clothes on the bed tells us that dress is the wrong color, that one is uncomfortable, today's the wrong mood for that one, that one isn't appropriate for the situation, that one doesn't fit anymore… I've known women that can't make up their minds about who they want to date. Some can't make up their minds about which women they truly want to be friends with. College students enter the university with one major and come out with another, yet work in a completely different third field. Couples get married only to find out shortly after the wedding that marriage (or the person they chose in the first place) isn't really right for them I could go on with examples of how we have mixed feelings, unc

Monday Meditations - Joyful

Joyful What do you think of when you hear the world "joyful"? The giggling of children? A smiling face? A happy surprise? These things can all bring joy, but I have found that being joyful is a choice, a state of mind. When my father passed away a couple years ago, I posted this on my Facebook page: Today I choose to rejoice, in spite of my sadness. I rejoice in the fact that my father is no longer sick or suffering. I rejoice in the fact that I was born to parents who loved me enough to show me The Way, The Truth, and The Life. I rejoice in the fact that my parents are together again after many years of being apart. I rejoice in the fact that I will see them both again someday. I rejoice that when I do see them, they will both be whole and healthy. I know "rejoice" shows up a lot there, but you'll also notice the word "choose." That's part of being joyful in difficult times. We can be sad and still be joyful. We can be dis