Monday, February 2, 2015

Song of the Week - "I Get on My Knees"

I recently had an experience that I could only call a taste of the world. I didn’t like it. It took me a few days to get rid of the negativity that weighed me down. I realized that the world is negative. Bad things happen to all of us. After speaking with my husband we knew we would handle situations differently than the people of the world. We also knew that we wouldn’t want to have to handle situations without God in our lives.

The Song of this Week is “I Get on My Knees.” So many times there are issues within my family, among my friends that the only thing I can do is pray. Actually, my husband’s Gram used to say, “The BEST thing you can do is pray.” She was a very wise woman who lived a lot of years and saw a lot of things.


If you, or anyone you know, is going through a tough time this week, get on your knees. Take the circumstances to God. Don’t look inside yourself. Don’t look to others who are only human. It is He who can help us overcome any problems we may have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment