Someone recently asked me about doing a 15 Day Blogger Challenge. During this challenge I will be answering questions set up for me. Hopefully this will accomplish two things. I hope it will help you get to know me a little better, and I also hope it will help me be a little more consistent with blog entries.
Make 15 Book Related Confessions
1. I love the way a new book smells.
2. I am a book hoarder.
3. I can never have too many books.
4. Books are a girl's best friend.
5. I don't usually read books more than once. Why would I when there's so many more to choose from?
6. I am never without a book nearby. Reading is the best activity to do while waiting in line or waiting for kids.
7. More often than not, I read 2-3 books at a time.
8. I started writing book reviews just so I could get more books.
9. Reading a book while soaking up the sun is my summer guilty pleasure - even if I have work to do.
10. I don't like every book I read. Some I hate.
11. I find mistakes in many (if not all) of the books I read.
12. I have books in my library that I've owned since I was a very small child. (The hoarding started young apparently.)
13. It's extremely hard to pick a favorite book. My favorite might change with the next book I read.
14. I much prefer print books over digital copies. There's no paper to smell with a digital book.
15. I get excited every time a new book comes in the mail.
How about you? Do you have a book confession? Leave it in the comments.
Come back tomorrow for the answer to another question.